Friday, August 28, 2009

A Simple Start


I have a flickr account and I love searching words that a short and very common, I love how I can peruse through others photos and view what their idea of my search subject is. It's like entering a person's thoughts and really experiencing what makes them unique, seeing their take on life. So... I searched "simple" and viola... <487,858 items showed up. Its really amazing how we all have our own concepts of what different things are and yet sometimes they are similar and even the same.

I found that this photo, Rideau Falls, by ViaMoi, was really was simple. It just amazed me how something we take for granted everyday, a simple waterfall, is unique and awe inspiring. A first glance a waterfall like this is nothing special but upon closer inspection and the use of a camera this simple thing become something amzing and unique,

I don't actually know what a blog entails so... I figured a simple small start was the best.. that way it can only get better and no one can tell me my blog is getting worse as I will just point to my simple, boring, first post as proof.
Hope it's an enjoyable post?
-Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment